This is a brand new feature I have added here to the Camel Clutch Blog. Beginning with this broadcast I will add additional podcasts from time to time to go more in depth on some of the more popular blogs here at the CCB. I thought the recent top 10 best WWE heel turns blog would be a great topic to kick off the series.
Between The Ropes host Brian Fritz and I take a closer look at the top 10 best WWE heel turn blog and list. We break down each heel turn, talk about the impact on history, backstories, reactions, and more. Here are the top 10 heel turns we cover from the blog…
[adinserter block=”1″]- Peter Maivia turns on Bob Backlund
– Paul Orndorff turns on Hulk Hogan
– Shawn Michaels turns on Marty Jannetty
– Randy Savage turns on Hulk Hogan
– Larry Zbysko turns on Bruno Sammartino
– Stephanie McMahon turns on Vince McMahon
– Andre the Giant turns on Hulk Hogan
– Steve Austin turns on The Rock
– Paul Bearer turns on The Undertaker
– Vince McMahon turns on Bret Hart
In addition to these 10, Brian and I also cover some of the great heel turns that didn’t make the list both in and outside of the WWE. If you enjoyed the blog or love hearing about old school wrestling I think you will really enjoy this podcast. Check it out and let us know if you want to hear more podcasts like this one in the future.
[amazon_link id=”B00BCMT4MK” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]WWE: The Top 25 Rivalries in Wrestling History DVD[/amazon_link]
[amazon_link id=”B0009E32TI” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ] WWE: The Greatest Wrestling Stars of the ’80s[/amazon_link]