Camel Clutch Bloggers Eric Gargiulo and Brian Fritz go in depth and take a hard look at the recent announcement of the WWE Network. This podcast explores all of the questions surrounding the planned network and analyze whether this new World Wrestling Entertainment venture will be successful like WrestleMania or a flop like the XFL. Some of the questions and topics discussed include…
- What is the future of pay-per-view bonuses for WWE talent?
- Will talent leave the company? Who is the first wrestler that will test this new system?
- Do fans have the proper equipment and infrastructure to receive streaming content from the network?
- Where will classic shows and events fit into this?
- Will WrestleMania 31 be on the network?
- Is 1 million subscribers a realistic number?
- How does the network impact pirate streaming?
- How will the WWE Network impact negotiations for television rights fees?
- How will the Network impact WWE booking and why it will completely change moving forward?
- and so much more!
Check it out and let us know if you want to hear more podcasts like this one in the future. Subscribe the CCB Extra podcast on iTunes at – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/camel-clutch-blog/id787421073?mt=2
Brian Fritz has covered pro wrestling since 1995 as a radio host and writing for The Orlando Sentinel and AOL FanHouse. He currently hosts the Between The Ropes podcast which can be heard at http://www.BetweenTheRopes.com. Follow Brian on Twitter @BrianFritz
[amazon_link id=”B00GOYHSCO” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]WWE Royal Rumble 2014 DVD[/amazon_link]
[amazon_link id=”B00ESZZOBS” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ] WWE: Raw 20th Anniversary Collection – The 20 Greatest Episodes Uncut & Unedited[/amazon_link]