It’s not just costuming that can be a hassle, choosing the perfect decorations for Halloween can be stressful. As a child, I would be so disappointed to see your generic cardboard cutouts and requisite pumpkin. Where was their creativity? As an adult, I do my best to make my house stand out from all the rest and to provide the young trick or treaters with a delightfully spooky experience.
• Utilize your home or apartment. Hang decorations from windows, doors, and staircases. Some ideas are: buying both indoor and outdoor decorations such as cobwebs and lights.
• If you want to include window decorations, an alternative to the traditional cardboard cutouts are these posters. Choose from a mummy, a jack-o-lantern, a beast, and more.
• Decide if you want more kid-friendly decorations or more horror movie feel. For example, a skull wind sock versus this severed head prop.
• Check your neighborhood listings to see if there is a local costume shop that might sell Halloween decorations near you.
If you decide to order your decorations online, here are some options that are different from the run-of-the-mill drug store bought ones. They will make your abode the talk of the neighborhood thanks to your unique and eye-catching Halloween decor:
• Cat statue
• Skull cross tombstone
• Hanging skulls
• Giant centipede
• White floating witch
• Mummy entrance prop
• Large evil bat
• Ghost Inflatable Mailbox Monster
• Skeleton torso
• Alien skull
• Tinsel spider web
• Fantasy dragon
• Giant tarantula
• Pharaohs coffin
• Inflatable coffin
Happy decoration hunting!
Try the Halloween Store on Amazon.com for a great variety of Halloween costumes, videos, and designs by clicking here
Check out Celebrate Express for great Halloween party decorations and favors by clicking here
For great Halloween costumes check out, CostumeDiscounters.com
For a great variety of Halloween costumes, try Moon Costumes.