You aren’t the only one who hates seeing Dolph Ziggler lose on WWE television every week. Dolph is not happy with it either, as a matter of a fact he hates it. A great interview with Ziggler reveals his honest thoughts on losing, his place on the cards, his fan support, and much more.
The topic of Dolph losing has been a hot one lately on the Internet. I just wrote an entire blog devoted to the subject a few days ago. Dolph has turned into a real popular wrestler offline, especially in the world of social media thanks to his hard work and entertaining style inside of the ring. Ziggler calls himself a “cult, unsung hero” at one point in the interview as a result of the support. As far as losing goes, Dolph is not happy. As a matter of a fact, he hates it.
“It does me. Since I was 5 years old and started wrestling, I lost once. I hated it and never wanted it to happen again. And all through my life, it wasn’t just about being a great wrestler, it was about proving myself. I’ve done well in High School and college and even here in WWE, I’ve had some streaks. Right now, I am not winning very often and it disappoints me and it disappoints my fans.”
That is just the tip of the iceberg. Here are a few other topics Dolph touches on in the 21 minute interview.
– His cult-like status on the Internet
– The WWE Attitude Era coming back
– His faction’s place on the cards
– The Rock’s schedule
– If he’ll cash in at WrestleMania 29
– Tweeting with his fans
– Whether he is afraid of his high-impact style will come back to haunt him later
– His reaction at TLC against John Cena
– Going from Vickie to AJ
– Jack Swagger’s recent troubles
– Why the fans are behind him
– The Rock vs. John Cena “Once in a Lifetime” rematch
– Whether he should pull back in the ring
Check out the interview. It’s one of the best you’ll read in 2013 with a WWE superstar. If you liked him before, you’ll have even more of an appreciation for Dolph after the interview.